My name is Taylor, and I am a storyteller at heart. My childhood love of books and movies matured into a lifelong passion for discovering unique stories and sharing them with others. Currently, I’m an experienced, innovative digital creative storyteller that leads the creative social media strategy for Princess Cruises.
Whatever the channel or audience, my true passion is crafting innovative brand stories that reach the target audience in an effective, meaningful way. I also bring enthusiasm, energy, and humor to every team.
A few examples of my relevant experience includes:
- Innovative Content Creation: Many times in my career, I’ve been asked to create quick-turn, innovative content in unique situations. One example includes filming, editing, and premiering a live shipboard event in under 3 hours for the name reveal of Discovery Princess. Another example is partnering with Mary Parks, Emmy award-winning journalist, to launch a new TV series that aired on PBS in a month.
- Influencer Relations: When asked to generate brand awareness for Carnival Corporation’s newest OceanMedallion product launch,
I created, hosted, and managed a PRSA-award-winning influencer marketing campaign. Campaign consisted of 20 social media influencers with results including 164M impressions, 1.4K creative assets, 110 published articles, and a 2019 PRism award from the PRSA LA branch. I have since vetted, contracted, and managed deliverables for a variety of influencers and content creators for Princess Cruises, including large-scale YouTube stars.
- Executive Counsel: I currently serve as lead social media expert for the Princess executive team and across company, including B2B marketing by creating and growing their SVP of Sales Facebook page to an active audience of over 20K travel advisors. Before that, my B2B freelance work had me in direct contact with doctors and thought leaders from nationally-recognized hospitals like NYU and UCLA, along with business executives like the Chief Sales Officer of PeopleReady.
- Community Management: I have a wide range of experience managing social communities, from being the only USC Annenberg managing their Digital Lounge’s social channels to training a customer care team of 10 to manage Princess Cruises social audience of over 3 million. I have also volunteered for local nonprofits, such as Olive Crest foster and adoption agency,
- COVID Crisis Communications: I worked with the Princess Cruises PR team to lead their social media response to COVID-19 onboard incidents. This large-scale global crisis entailed writing statements, connecting with key executives to develop responses to time-sensitive inquiries, serving as lead for the social customer care team, actively monitoring owned and earned social chatter, regularly reporting findings and actionable insights to leadership, and more.
- Public Speaking: My public speaking experience is varied, most notably including speaking to hundreds of educators and creative professionals at Adobe’s EDUMAX 2017 conference during my time working for USC Annenberg. I’ve also pitched new social campaigns and strategies to executive leadership while working for Princess Cruises. Going back further, I volunteered as a Goodwill Ambassador for the Muscular Dystrophy Association, giving speeches to donors at fundraising events and on the annual Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon.
my physical mobility, this has been my mission, both personally and professionally. I currently serve on the California Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities (CCEPD), whose purpose is to advance the employment for people with disabilities by making policy recommendations to the Secretaries of Labor & Workforce Development and CA Health and Human Services. Our collaborative team works toward seeing a California labor market that is accessible to the diversity of its workers, job seekers, and businesses. My greatest aspiration is to use my skills to champion and encourage others who may experience similar obstacles.